Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Toy Story 3 OPERATION game only $2 at Wal-mart and FREE Tombstone Pizza

At My Wal-mart in Cranberry, PA the Toy Story 3 OPERATION game is on sale for just $5.
tonight I bought the Toy Story 3 OPERATION Game $5 (regularly $12.99!) and paid only $2

you can do this too,
 just Use the $3/1 coupon found here or here or in the 4/10 Playsaver insert
and your Final cost will be ONLY $2!

Now I know that Walmart’s prices do vary by region, however, I still thought it was worth giving you all a heads up on this possible *HOT* deal.
 *If you purchase this Hasbro game, you’ll definitely want to check out this Tombstone offer! for a FREE Pizza with the purchase of a Hasbro game!!!
*

1 comment:

jovialjen said...

Cool! Driving past the Cranberry store today... Going to see I I can snag one... =)