Thursday, April 28, 2011

JCPenney Printable coupon for $10 off $25 and my CRAZY shopping trip

JCPenney released a  new coupon: Save $10 on a purchase totaling $25 or more! This coupon is valid through 4/30. You can use this online or in-store. Even sweeter, this coupon has NO exclusions – which is rare! If you’re planning on heading to the mall anytime soon, I would definitely recommend bringing along this JCPenney coupon.
…And if you want to receive special offers and coupons like the above in your inbox, make sure to head on over here to sign up for JCPenney email offers!


I went to JCPenney Today to use my coupon and I scored some GREAT Deals

I bought a pair of Capri for me regularly 34.00 on sale for 17.99
a long sleeved shirt for Nichole regularly 19.99 on Clearance for 2.97 
a short sleeved dress for Mackenna regularly 24.99 on Clearance for 2.97
a pack of socks for the girls regularly 7.99 on Clearance for 3.19

Before sales and Clearance the total would have been $86.97

After all sales and markdowns the total came to 27.12
 then I used the $10 off $25 coupon and
paid just $17.12 for everything
(that is less than the sale price for the Capri!! which is what I went in to buy)

I saved almost $70!!!!!

No comments: