Friday, April 15, 2011

Tips on Saving Money on Hotel stays

I thought I would share a few tips on how I save money on hotel rooms.

tip 1 - Book online using traveling planing sites! I use hotels.com when I want a hotel that had a indoor pool. but if you just need to stay in a certain location and really have no specific amenities you can use hotwire.com or priceline.com to save even more!!

tip 2 - Book within a week of staying for even more savings!! Hotels offer extra discounts for last min booking!!!(it is mostly like an additonal 20% off ) This isn't really best to do if you are planing on staying during a busy season.

tip 3 - go though ebates when you plan on booking and get 3.5% cash back when you book at hotels.com and earn 1% back at expedia.com,  2% back at Priceline.com
(EBATES is a website that you can earn cash back when shopping online)

No comments: