Just in case you didn’t see the ad in yesterday’s paper, Kmart is having a double coupon event. Here are the details that, to me, make it not very worth it unless you had something you were already going to buy there? To find out if your store is participating, go to Kmart.com and enter your zip code to view your local ad.
- You must have a Shop Your Way rewards card
- You must spend $25.00 or more (not sure if this is before or after coupons?)
- You can only double 5 coupons, per person, per day
- You can only double 4 of the same coupons for the same item
- It excludes BOGO sales and Kmart coupons
- You will not be given overage if your doubled coupon exceeds the items original cost.