Friday, August 19, 2011

My CVS shopping Trip Aug 17

I went to CVS today and got alot of great deals


I wanted to do the Gas Gift Card Promo ~Spend $30 get a $10 gas gift card~  My store also had the option of getting a CVS gift card since there is no particating gas station around!    So I was able to get a $10 CVS gift card back soo that was GREAT!!!

I bought . . .
(2) packs of Huggies SlipOn Diapers- part of the gas deal
(5) G-fit gatotades
(2) cottonelle wipes- part of te gas deal
(1) case of water - part of the gas deal
(1) pack of CVS diapers - REALLY CHEAP with coupon from CVS Magic coupon machine
(1) carefree liners- FREE Coupon from CVS Magic coupon machine
(1) CVS Body wash- FREE coupon from CVS facebook page (no longer)
(1) Air Wick freshmatic- part of the Gas deal

total before coupons was 48.00
I paid just 18.60 and got back a $10 giftcard and $5 ECB
(I started with 0 ECBS) 


No comments: