We are on vacation in KY and I'm so excited to shop in some new stores!!
I got some really good deals at Kroger today
so I bought . . .
(1) box of froot loops at 3.23
(1) box of Frosted Flakes 2.99 and used 1.00/2 cereal coupon and instant saving = 3.22 for both(1.61ea) *kinda high for cereal but we are on vaca and needed some
(1) Pull-ups 8.99 and used 3.00/1 and instant savings = 4.99
(1) huggies wipes 1.99 and used .50/1 (doubled) and instant savings = .01 overage
(1) Juciy Juice 2.99 and used .50/1(doubled) coupon and instant savings = .99
(2) bottles of ketchup on sale for 1.99 and used (2) .25/1 (doubled) = 1.49 ea
total before coupons & instant savings was $24.17 + .48 tax
I used a $2/$10 Kroger baby coupon and the above coupons worth 7.00 and instant savings of $5
After coupons and instant savings I paid just $10.65