I did Pretty Good today at Rite Aid
Here's what I got . . . . .
(10) Packs of Trident Vitality Gum on sale for BOGO and I used (5) BOGO coupons = all 10 packs FREE
(2) packs of Orbits Gum on sale for BOGO and I used (1) Free pack of Orbits coupon(she olny took off $1) = 2 packs .29
(3) Easter Cards on sale for .89ea and I used $3/3 RiteAid in ad coupon = all 3 FREE + .33 overage
(2) Old Spice Deo on sale for 2.50ea
(2) Old pice Bodywashes not on sale at 4.76 and I used Buy Deo get Bodywash FREE (upto 3.99) and i
used $1/2 coupon so I ended up paying =5.54 fo all 4 Plus I got back $4UPs
(6) StayFree Pads on sale for 2.49 ea and I used (3) BOGO & (2) $1/1 coupons = 5.47 for all 6 Plus I got back 4.47 in UPs(yes I know its a weird amount)
(2) carefee liners on sale for 2.50ea and Used (2) .50/1 = 4.00 for both Plus I got back $2UPs
(3) Johnson&Johnson baby items on sale for 2.99 ea and I used (3) 1.00/1 = 5.97 Plus I got back $3 in UPs
so My total BEFORE coupons was 53.84
I used $3 off $15 RiteAid coupon
and the above coupons worth 32.90
so my total came to 17.94 + .21Tax
I paid with $13 in ups and 5.15 in Cash (I had a $5 in ups but couldnt use it on tax so I had to pay cash)
and I got back 13.47 in UPs!!!!
Wel it wasnt a moneymaking shopping trip but everything I got only cost me $4.68!!!!